Friday, August 12, 2011

Katelynnisms

Mulan
A few weeks ago we watched Mulan and then went out to the pool to swim. Well, you know how they were targeting with those dragon bombs in the movie when we went out to the pool she was targeting with the water guns that we have. It was hilarious to see her do that.

Sh Sh SH
Katelynn has learned a new way of getting our attention and wanting us to be quiet. She will come up to you, hunch over a little, shake her hands in her face and say Sh SH SH. I can't wait to watch her do that with the baby!

She has started to line things up. Her little people toys and the Magnets on the fridge are the most popular.

I am really trying to enjoy these last few days that we have with just her. It will be so hard and different after the baby I just want to cherish the time that we have now together.

No comments: