There was a big gym obstacle course thing that she could go through, but the first time in there she got stuck and I couldn't see where she was in it and I couldn't get myself through that. I had another mom go in and see what was going on. I knew she was okay since I didn't hear her crying but she couldn't stay there the whole time. So, we got her out and she went back in there, this time she made it up the stairs and down the slide out. She got faster and faster on the maze that one time I saw her go in, but I didn't see her come out so, I thought was coming, but I looked over and there she was playing somewhere else. Going there also made for a great naptime. It is open play from 10-11:30, so we got home, ate lunch and she was in her bed waiting for me for naptime!

No comments:
Post a Comment