Thursday, June 30, 2011

30 week appointment...are you sure that isn't an Alien

I went to my 30 week appointment this week and everything was just fine. Gained 2 pounds in 3 weeks, his heart rate is in the 140s still, my glucose test was fine that was 109. The nurse checked his position and seems to think that he is head down already, now he just needs to stay that way for a few weeks. Next appointment is in 2 weeks.
That night he was just kicking away as Ben and I were laying down to go to bed. I got Ben's hand and he kicked right where Ben's hand was. Ben had a hard time feeling Katelynn too because he thought that it was just weird that there is something growing and moving inside of me.
Baby Boy is getting alot stronger. He pushes and kicks alot and makes me do a belly dance. I really don't think Katelynn moved this much. He's had the hiccups quite a few times now, actually he's having some now as I type this. I haven't had any Braxton Hicks, just leg cramps in the middle of the night that are getting more frequent. I am also TIRED. Where is that burst of energy that you get at the end, because I need it.

No comments: