Time is going faster and faster and I am getting slower and slower. I am getting more uncomfortable and unable to move as easily as before. Baby Boy is getting bigger and bigger. He isn't kicking as fast anymore. He is pushing and stretching since his is now starting to run out of room.
I had a doctor's appointment last week and in 4 weeks I had gained 1 pound for a total of 12 pounds so far. I was pretty shocked by that. I know the massive weight gains are coming though. Everything looks great. My Blood pressure is amazingly low, as usual. His heart beat is in the 140's. I go back in another week and start the every two week visits.
We got a dresser for Katelynn and Baby Boy to share so we have Katelynn's old dresser that we are going to sell. It is nice to have the dresser so that I can separate their clothes and better see what I have for him.

Nesting
The carpet is now completely cleaned. That was the biggest job to get done. The bedroom closets are cleaned out. Now to work on the other closets. I try and do a little bit each day so that it won't be too over whelming.


The Garden
The garden has exploded since I took these pictures. Since the heat has came things are really starting to grow. I haven't seen any tomato buds yet but there are 3 inch zucchini's. The cucumber plant is huge and the green pepper's are slowly growing. I just have to check on it every few days to make sure things don't get out of control.

No comments:
Post a Comment