Monday, June 6, 2011

Beater Licking...good times

Katelynn knows the drill when I am making anything with the mixer. She has to have a chair to see what is going on. If there isn't a chair she will start whining and then point to the floor saying "seet down" to where the chair should be. She will then start reaching for her bib so that she will be ready to lick the beater when I am finished mixing. She is pretty impatient about waiting for the beater but we somehow make it through.
Today I made some brownies from the recipe on Our Best Bites blog that was posted today (way too sweet in the end). Katelynn had her chair and bib and and beater. She was in Heaven. She disappeared while I was getting things into the oven and when I found her this is what she looked like...






I love her!

1 comment:

RMCarter said...

What a cutie!! A girl after my own heart. :) So, you didn't like the OBB recipe? I was considering trying it, but it does look pretty sweet.