Wednesday, July 20, 2011

32 Weeks

I am about a month behind in my blogging so I am hoping to get caught up real quick. This was me at 32 weeks 7/8/11.


Me at 32 weeks with Katelynn
I had an appointment last week and another next week.
I am up to a weight gain of 15 pounds and am really starting to feel beat up physically. Rolling over in bed is harder, getting out of bed is worse, I am really hoping the third trimester burst of energy comes soon. He should be here in about 4-6 weeks, which sounds both far away and just right around the corner. I have went through every room in the house on a major clean up mission and have only the kitchen left to go through. I have cleaned out the fridge, which made so much room in there. I am making little goals for me to get done and that has been working out the best.
I made a freezer meal last night and so I have one dinner ready just about a month or so to make.

No comments: