This week Katelynn has gotten more bumps and bruises than ever. Wednesday we were out in the front yard I was doing yard work and she was roaming around checking everything out. At one point I looked back at her and she was headed for a palm tree leave that had fallen and I went back to cutting roses. Seconds later she was screaming and crying with a huge scrap up her arm so that was the end of yard work for the day.
That same day while I was cooking dinner she learned how to push and then climb up onto the kitchen chairs. She was looking at something on the kitchen counter then leaned over to grab something and fell off the chair getting a huge goose egg on her forehead.
This morning Ben put her on our bed to play and her ran to the window at the head of the bed and hit the window sill with her top lip and got a fat lip. Somewhere in between she also got a scratch across her left eye brow and I don't know how that one happened.
She learned how to climb up onto the couches today and she is so excited about that one since daddy usually keeps the remotes on the top of the couches. I guess we will have to put them away now.

No comments:
Post a Comment