Saturday, July 10, 2010

Baby Love Letters #138

Tell your child what you love about your Country.

I love the freedom that we have here to be able to be who we want to be and do so many things that we want to do. Not to be told what we have to do. I grateful that I was born in America and raised in a family that also cherished being American. I love that I am able to worship how I choose and not be forbidden or chastised so much that I am unable to practice the religion that is so dear to my life.

I love that I was able to go to school and be educated in Nursing. I am ever so grateful for that freedom of education for all citizens.

I am grateful for the men and women that have fought for my freedom and that do all that they can either in politics and in the defending our country to keep all of our families safe. Even for me to be able to write this letter to you I have to have the freedom of speech and that freedom comes from so many that have served and fought for our country.

I love The United States of America, the land of the free and the home of the brave. One nation under God.

No comments: