Last Saturday the 17th I was at work while Ben was at home with Katelynn the day was fine and everything seemed fine until she kept waking up ALL NIGHT LONG. She started sounding congested throughout the night and by morning she was draining like a faucet. We were up for the day at 5:30am. We all stayed home from church as we were all beat from the night and runny noses don't belong at church. She slept for an hour that day and had a fever up to 100.3F. We were hoping for a better night and she did sleep better but I didn't since I was worried about her not being able to breathe well. We were up again at 5:30am but she had a better nap and wasn't as drainy, so, I thought we were doing better. Nope.
Tuesday morning she woke up with a hoarse voice and I made an appointment with the ped for Wed, they were booked for Tues, I knew I needed to get here checked by Wed since I was working Thursday and I didn't want her to get worse for the babysitters.
Wed I took her in an she was positive for strep throat. I don't know where or how she got it since she isn't around that many kids or even adults besides Ben and I. So, she started on antibiotics and she is better now and doesn't have a hoarse voice anymore and isn't draining any where near as bad as she had. I am just glad that we have medicine available to help her feel better.
I hope you all had a better week.

No comments:
Post a Comment