Sarah has season passes to the Island and so with her pass I can get in cheaper and Katelynn is free. So, a few weeks ago we all went. We thought that it opened at 10 nope it's 11. We hung out for 20 min before they let us in. Katelynn had a great time the only problem was that Katelynn can't ride any of the rides, even with an adult she has to be I think 48", she is close to that but not quite. Maybe next year. So, we stayed in the kiddie pool area and went down the lazy river, ate some lunch and came home for nap time. We wouldn't be able to stay all day there she would go bananas.
Playing on the crab with Max and Jesse


I love this picture she looks like such a big girl

Mommy and Katelynn

Sarah Max and Jesse
No comments:
Post a Comment