I guess they all happened on Monday only but they were still annoying. I went to get a warranty service on the Subaru and then went to Sarah's to wait for it to be done. They said it would be quick and I would be able to make it to my 10 am dentist Appt. So, I took their courtesy shuttle over to Sarah's and waited. At 9 they called and said it was ready and that I could come and pick it up. I asked for them to call for the shuttle to come and get me. at 9:40 they still hadn't called to get me, so I had to have Sarah take me over to the dealership to get the car. I left and went to my Dentist appt at 11 the shuttle guy called and asked if I was ready to be picked up. What the Heck!?!?! I already have my car and do you really think that I was going to wait 2 hours for you to get me when my car is ready!!! So, I told him I already got my car. He then asked me if I needed to pick up my car!?!!? Were you listening, I already picked up my car and have moved on. No, I don't need a ride!! So, that was pet peeve one.
So, I went to Target to pick up something that I got on clearance at another Target. I put it in my cart and notice that it isn't 20.29, it is 28.99. So, I go up to the checkout and see it that is right and she said that They are the last store in town that clearances out and they don't price match their own store. Another, What the Heck!?!?!? Why don't you price match your own store, this makes no sense. So I had to have my mom go and pick it up at the original store. I wasn't going to pay full price when I knew I could get it for less. So, I guess the Target at Clovis and Shaw are the first to clearance, in case you were wondering.
I had another prenatal appt yesterday and everything was fine, nothing exciting. Her Heart Rate was 150's which is great. I got my prescription slip for the glucose tolerance test and so I will do that next week. I can't eat anything after midnight so I have to go first thing in the morning, I guess I need to find a close lab that does that. I usually go to work to get my labs drawn, but that would be too far to drive with nothing in my stomach. Does anyone know a closer lab that will do that test? There is that Quest Diagnostics in town, but I don't know if they do it.
Tomorrow Sarah, my mom and I are going to get me registered. Wish me luck. I hope that it goes well. There is so much stuff at babies r us I can't believe it. So, tomorrow night if you are bored you can check out my registry. I guess I better go. I have work to finish. Type at you all later.
Anna

3 comments:
Ewe.....the GTT I HATED!!!!! I about puked from the taste of the Glucola that they gave me....if you get to pick what flavor, choose they lemon lime and if you can, get it ICE cold before you down the whole thing...Do you have any idea what I am talking about??? With Hannah I had warm orange flavored and I about puke whenever I even think about it. With Josey I chose lemon lime and I got to bring it home and refrigerate it. Good Luck!
Ammy
Yes the Quest Diagnostics here in Sanger does the glucose test. That is where I did it this time and it went fine. And they do serve it cold so that made it a little more tolerable.
That last one was from Amy Nielson, by the way. I don't know why it says Anonymous.
Post a Comment