Sunday, February 22, 2009

Long time no speak

Last weekend was Matthew's baby blessing. We were there for a VERY short time since I had to work Sat and Ben wanted to come back Sun night. But it was a good thing we came back since the route to get home was closed the next morning because of snow and high wind. It was nice spend time with family and we will be doing this again soon. Here are a couple of pics that I enjoyed.

Jennifer used this one for the birth announcement


I thought that this one was just gorgeous of them together.


All the cousins LOVE their Uncle Ben. I usually am telling Ben to keep things under control and he always tells me that it isn't his fault. They're the ones that are getting excited. Of course, you don't see Ben running around the table and hiding behind the furniture. This is why they all love him. I hope that things don't change all that much after Katelynn comes. They also had some Wheel Barrel time with Uncle Kevin.



Friday night I did some scrapbooking and FINISHED 2007!! WOO HOO!! I somehow got another photobook coupon and I decided that I would finish 2007 with it. The deadline was the 28th so I had a week to spare. So now I can get back to working on my pregnancy book and start 2008.

I had Ben do my four week tummy pic for me and I am not very pleased with how I look but we get the general idea. So, this is me at 26 weeks. Katelynn is moving more than ever. Punching and kicking are a favorite daily activity. Rolling is getting to be a bigger activity. Last night she rolled while I was lying down for bed calmly talking with Ben, then all of a sudden she did her biggest roll yet and I called out, from surprise, and I freaked Ben out, well she freaked me out too.


I really can't say enough how much time is flying. And I know it isn't going to be any slower. April 16th is my last day for working and it is exciting and scary at the same time.

Ben's Grandma passed away yesterday and they are doing the burial on Thursday without any graveside ceremony and then the memorial service on March 4th. We won't be home for the burial but we hope that we will have a burial site dedication tomorrow. I hope she is at peace now it is wonderful to know that she is in a much better place. I hope to talk to you all soon.

Anna

1 comment:

Erin J said...

Oh, dont you look cute! Your hair is SO long! You look great! I cant wait to see you this summer!!!

I am sorry to hear about Ben's Grandma. Give him a hug for us!

Your package has been mailed and will be waiting for you when you get home. Everyone has LOVED them! I hope you do too!

Erin