Saturday, January 31, 2009

To do List

I have to do some things today and this is one of them. I think it has already been a good day. Last night I decided that I want to make Tina's Sticky Buns for breakfast and what is so wonderful about them is you can get them ready the night before and I also learned about my ovens delay timer. I had been wanting to use it but I didn't want to delay something and then we miss dinner or something totally throws off the schedule. Anyways I got them ready last night and set the oven and hoped that everything would work in the morning. And guess what It DID!!! Here is the recipe for all of your viewing pleasure too

Tina's Sticky Buns
10-15 Frozen Dinner Rolls
1 lg package Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 stick butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
chopped Nuts of your choosing(optional)

Place Frozen Dinner rolls in Bundt Pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle rolls with package of pudding and nuts. Combine butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in small sauce pan and melt together. Pour over rolls. Turn rolls to cover with sauce. Let rise overnight. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until golden. Let cool for 5 min. Ease rolls from pan sides. Flip onto large plate. Enjoy!

Pre-Flip


Post-Flip


I used 14 rolls and only have about 4 left between Ben and I, which they won't last long. They are starring me down as we speak.

What I need/want/have done today

Need
1. Pick up Ben's Suit from cleaners after 2pm and before 5
2. Pick up meat for dinner tomorrow
3. Vacuum
4. Take out trash

Want
1. Put away Canning supplies in Tupperware, put in attic
2. Build Katelynn's Closet stuff (will show pics when done)
3. Scrapbook
4. Start Katelynn's Quilt

Done
1. Dishes
2. Laundry (well...it still needs to be put away)
3. Blog
4. Bills
5. Web Surfing

I thought there were other things on my list but I can't quite remember them, I am sure I will fix that problem once I start doing everything else.

So, I better get going. I will type at you all later.

Anna

No comments: