Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring

and boy was I snoring. I love it when I get to be home on days like this. My day of vegging has begun. I guess it won't quite be vegging since there are numerous things I want to do today. I have already made my bed and ate breatfast. I woke up at 8 but didn't roll out until 8:30. Whenever I do that I think to myself, when Katelynn's here I so won't be able to lay here undisturbed for any amount of time.

I went and did the Glucose test on Wed and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, don't get me wrong drinking pure sugar does leave a nasty taste in your mouth. I just hope I pass it, I don't want to have to change my diet, but then again, that might be a very good thing for me. I had the lemon lime and it wasn't ice cold but I could see how cold does make it better.

I went registering on Sat with Sarah and my mom and it took about 2 hours. We were there with quite a few other moms and you could hear the scanners beeping all around the store. I think I got everything, but I am sure I missed something.

Rememeber when I told you about the 23 weeker when I was 23 weeks. The baby isn't doing too good. There was also a 24 weeker when I was 24 weeks that isn't doing good either. I did expect it, these poor little guys are really so small and so underdeveloped it is really hard to make it in this world. We try to make a womb, but it isn't anything near what it should be.

Yesterday I had a little scrapbooking time with Beth. I took my stuff over to her house and finished two and a half Layouts. I am so almost done with 2007. I am at Ben's Birthday. I have a couple more I want to do then I can move on. I can't wait. It is just so hard to sit down and scrap. I have a million things I am thinking about doing especially if I am home. Next Friday though I have another scrapbooking thing that I am doing so I should get 2007 done by then or before.

I also went with Ben and Beth to visit Grandma Gert last night. She is their Dad's Mom. She is in the hospital and might not make it too much longer. She is 87 and they have diagnosed her with Leukemia and Pneumonia. Doing any treatments for the Leukemia is out of the question really since she wouldn't be able to handle them phyically. She looked very pale and very fragile. I hope she can at least make it out of the hospital so she can be at home and not have to die in the hospital. We have often tried and usually failed at our visiting attempts with her, I make the excuse of her cats, I am so allergic to cats I am usually going beeserk after 30 min to an hour. Ben has a better record. He'll stop by during work or when he is asked too. I just want everything to be peaceful for her.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and a great weekend. Type at you all later.

Anna

PS Did everyone see?? We are down to double digits until Katelynn arrives. 95 and counting.

No comments: