Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope today is a sweet day for everyone. And for my sweetheart I hope he knows how much I love him.


This was in Nauvoo when we first got there. I love everything about this picture, the lighting the Mississippi in the background and the man in the picture. I know he probably won't read this, he has never comes to my blog, but I truly and deeply do love him. We have been married for just under 7 years and time has flown. There really isn't a dull moment with Ben. I know that he is going to be a great father and that Katelynn already has him wrapped around his finger. Every little girl he sees he will tell me about and talk about how Katelynn will be all cutsie too. He has been my best friend for all these years. He tells me he loves me at least 80 times a day and I know each one is true. He makes me feel special everyday. Neither one of us are perfect and that is why I love him. He calls me at least 3 times a day when I am at work and if he doesn't call me I get worried. One time a co-worker asked if everything was okay because the only reason she could see him calling so much was because we were having marital problems. Nope, he just loves me and wants to be with me all the time. When I went to Beth's yesterday she asked if Ben would be over after work, of course he would be, I am there, he will be there. She laughed and said, I knew that but I had to ask anyways.

To all the other loves of my life:
Family Friends and strangers who read this and don't tell me they do (don't worry, I do the same thing) Thank You for everything you do and are in my life. I wouldn't be who I am today without you.

Type at you all later.
Anna XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too!

Erin J said...

Ahhhhhhhhh