...Saturday night I come home from work and get ready for bed and for another day at work. I fall asleep and enter dreamland. At two I wake up to something, Ben then perks up too. It wasn't anyone in the house it was music. Did Ben leave something on?? No. We get up and investigate. It seems to be coming from outside at our neighbors house. It is some techno hip hop music and our neighbor is Mexican. Ben gets up and dresses to tell him to turn it down. When he goes out there the neighbor is just getting home from Walmart doing some grocery shopping. (At two in the morning???) Anyways Ben asks him to turn it down and from the corner of his eye he sees their 3 to 4 year old daughter awake. What in the world is going on here!?!? Whatever, they turn it down and I finally get back to bed. We both though think we could still hear the music but it was nowhere near as loud as it was before. We really didn't think that their family was party animals or late nighters. Oh well, I just feel bad for the kid.
I don't think that I ever told you that our garden is offically in. It took a little bit longer than we had expected and we are still trying to work out some kinks I just hope that we end up with someting from this garden.
On Saturday Ben was mowing the lawn and he found two mole or gopher holes. I hope we can get rid of it. I don't want it to find the garden. We might try the water in the hole trick to see it that works. We'll see. I don't know what else so I wll let you all go and type at you all later.

Some pictures from Becca's visit Last February
Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment