Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Exercise

Not a word that comes out of my mouth very often. But my hips and thighs need it. So, today I did something. Before Thanksgiving I bought a Beginners Yoga DVD and it has stayed wrapped in the box until today it has now been opened and played once. It wasn't to bad. I guess the big thing will be tomorrow and how I feel. I was nice to do something though. I am also looking at Wii Fit. We shall see. It might not be something for Ben, but it might work out nicley for me and isn't that what really matters. Yes, Becca you might be able to try it here when you come and visit.

I forgot yesterday to let you know that this weekend is going to be National Scrapbooking Day. It is an awesome thing you see, in the paper world of scrapbooking they actually scrap on that day, in the digi world it means you stay on the computer all day and hop from one site to another shopping sales, getting freebies, and having a great time getting numb butt!! This year though I was an idiot and didn't put on my calendar to take the day off so I going to be stuck at work all day trying to get a few moments of fun in that I can. I will never forget to mark myself off for this day. Hope that you all have a great Tuesday. Type at you all later.

Last Easter at Grandma's house.

Anna

No comments: