Yeah, I don't know what I am doing. Thank goodness for the internet or else we could of had some problems. Last Thursday we rented the big behemouth (sp) of a rototiller since my parents rototiller would not even break through the surface of the ground and we probably would still be out there trying to get to it cut through. So we made the first pass last week and then yesterday we borrowed my parents tiller and mad a second pass blending in the soil amend. Today the plan is to get the drip line in and hopefully some seeds and plants. We are going to plant corn, strawberries, cucumbers, and of course tomatoes. I really think that it is a requirement in most home gardens to have tomato plants even though I don't eat them we will probably give some away.
Last Friday Night I went to a colorgaurd competition for a Young Women in my Ward, I had not been to one for ages, well since I was in it. So, it brought back alot of goog and not so good memories of High School. It just seems like it isn't as big and grand as is was when I was in it. Maybe, it's just me getting older or just things changing with time. Whatever it was I had a good time and enjoyed supporting Diane.
Friday and Saturday is the Fresno Time Out for Women which is sponsered by Deseret Book. I am excited for it. I have heard that they are really good. Me, my mom, mother-in-law, sister, sister-in-laws, and friends are all going together.
That is all, but I will leave you with a layout I finished today.

Anna
No comments:
Post a Comment