Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Challenge

So, Erin, my friend from Kansas, has decided that I don't blog enough. I guess that I agree. She has now proposed a challenge, which will probably be a huge challenge for me. The challenge is that I am to post at least once a week, from Sunday to Sunday. In the week there has to be at least one picture or Layout and at least two paragraphs written. The person that misses a week has to get a gift card for the other to The Sweet Shoppe. I really want the gift card, so hopefully I can do this.
Everyone keeps on asking me "Where are the pictures from Idaho?" I am sorry. I have been very lazy about putting these up and they really are so stinking cute! I think I will do a slide for it. Hold on a sec...They are now being uploaded to slide.com
We had agreat time and we both are hoping to make it back there again next winter. We really didn't do anything too exciting we just hung out, played some Wii, Becca tried really hard to watch Enchanted twice but fell asleep both times.
We helpped Becca move some snow, or more like Ben did most of it. Owen was a great cheer leader though.
Owen has this yellow football and Ben stuffed it up the back of his shirt and he thought it was great stuff to get it out of his shirt then we clapped because he got it out then he would get so excited and we would do it over and over again. possibly about 100 times, but he was so daggum cute with those cheeser smiles going on we had to do it.
The slide show is before this post, everyone should be happy now I have posted some pics for them. I will type at you all later!!

Anna

No comments: