The whole weekend was pretty much scrapbooking, playing the Wii and doing nothing. Some other highlights were that we went to a bar-b-que for a friends birhtday, Ben went skating at a skate park with Nate and neither of them got hurt!! I hung out with Beth and Kevin while Ben was doing that.
Sunday was Stake Conference but we really couldn't get ourselves to get moving. We do regret not going but what can we do about it now, just try better next time.
We do have a problem the Wii is not reading the discs. That is so not cool. I am going to have to call customer service today and find out what we need to do. I looked up the error online and it said we might have to send it in to get it repaired. Sucker Dog. I even tried to get it to work again this morning and it wouldn't do it.
This morning I was a little bit more active I went outside for 40 min and weeded, yet again, and we are still not done but it is already getting to be too hot in the mornings. It was 92 yesterday. So, I will be doing some more tomorrow morning. I have also swept and mopped the kitchen and hallway, cleaned toilets, morrors and countertops and pulled the chiken out for dinner. Ben is excited about this we are going to try Jambalaya. It's scary for me since I don't like fish. the only fish I will eat is tuna fish.
That is about it for now, I will type at you all later. But of course, I will leave you with a Layout ;) both from Becca's last visit here from ID. Seven more weeks and she will be back again.


Anna

1 comment:
the chunk monkers! I miss all the rolls, and rolls, and rolls! Don't worry though Lily is getting those thighs just more lady like.
Post a Comment