
Credits Here
and This one for Digi Dare #83

Credits Here
Off to work for the next few days hope all is well.
Type at you all later
Anna
Well as soon as they let me post the pics I will.
There ya go. I just noticed, I think I like my background of the blog alot since it is in the Layout too!!

2 comments:
Nice layouts and nice blog makeover! :-)
You are funny! Your blog makeover. I think that my blog design got your booty in gear! Hahaha. It is funny I have that template and that bubblelioush(sp) kit. I will have to do something like that. Also, I feel a scraplift bw j phillips and your camera pages! My camera is in and my first class is at the end of the month. I am excited. Did you rs your dr appt? Did you order the strap you put on your page?
Post a Comment