* We are Moving. Ben found a house that was for rent while he was out working and we called and talked with the owners and found out that it would work for us and them. It has been a about 6 weeks that we have been waiting to get the final notice to start packing but that has worked out for us too. The house is bigger and in a nicer neighborhood, and much more upgraded than what we were in. The next month is going to be crazy busy and it doesn't look like it will be slowing down ever again!
* We started going to the play group for Mark and it is on Wed and Fri for an hour and a half. This goes along with the speech therapy that he should be getting evaluated on hopefully this week. I like it and it is going to be fun for us to do. Katelynn has fun with it and I think it will be a nice stepping stone to preschool that she is starting in the fall.
* I went through all of the kids clothes and organized them in sizes from 6 months to 7. I also sorted the likes and dislikes. I gave away six garbage bags of clothes that I didn't like. I love that the clothes are all organized.
* While going through the clothes I found some Elmo pj's that Katelynn wore for her 2nd Christmas and so I had to put them on Mark. He is almost too big for them but he does like them.
* It has been too hot too soon, we have pulled out the water stuff and they have had fun with that. No pool this year. That is just too much.
* We went to the Rodeo Parade and the Kids did well and we ll enjoyed it. It does help when cousins are there to entertain you too and if Grandma and Grandpa save the seats so we didn't have to be there early.



No comments:
Post a Comment