Sunday, April 21, 2013

Right Now 17

* I got in contact with the school that Mark will be going to for speech therapy. It is a local elementary school and we will meet twice a week for an hour and a half either T/TH or W/F. They need to assign us a teacher and they we will know what date and time. I have be there with him which is what I wanted and the nice thing is that Katelynn can come too. I am very grateful for that since I didn't want to find a sitter for her. So, that will be filling my mornings pretty soon. Hopefully we will find out this week what the schedule is.

*Katelynn was suppose to be playing a game on my phone but when I downloaded my pics for the week I found 48 self portraits. Here are a few of my favorites. At least her nose was clean!



* Gotta have a Marky Picture!


* We got Katelynn her scooter about 6 weeks ago now and she is doing pretty awesome at riding it. and Mark is getting better and better at riding his three wheel scooter.


* We asked Katelynn who her best friend was and she said, "Jesus Christ, I love him!" Completely surprised   me with that answer, but it is a perfect one

No comments: