Sunday, April 7, 2013

Right Now 15

* Katelynn's quilt is finished. I am very surprised that it is done, but I guess I was in my "mission mode" as Ben would call it, to get it done.

* Katelynn is a very friendly girl. She loves to say hello to everyone on our walks and she will give hugs to random strangers. I have to be careful with her.

* I love to watch Mark running. He is such a cutie patootie.

* Mark loves to play with his name and has pretty much mastered it. He will do it over and over again until something else peaks his interest.


* Katelynn and Mark got another cold this week and passed it on to Ben and I. So, we spent this weekend trying to get better.

* We went to the Library on Friday to return our books and we were 3 minutes early. I felt like the old Mervyn's add "Open, Open, Open"


* We went to the red park with the Swann's and fed the ducks, after wards Tara read a sign that said "Don't feed the wildlife or they may Become dependent on the hand outs" whoops. Love the picture of them in height order. Porter was playing with some grass and dirt just out of picture range.

No comments: