Sunday, May 5, 2013

Right Now 19

* We decided just a week before that we would have a party for Katelynn and thankfully we have some wonderful friends that let us use their pool. It was a great time, but boy am I tired.


Photo captions (Clockwise) Marky was squirting Grandpa M, Brynne was telling Katelynn that they can now have tea party's at our house since Brynne and family gave he a set, Ben was the only adult to swim at the party and the kids love when he gets in on the action. Ben jumped in with Katelynn and Brynne. I just love those three. 

* We went over to check out the pool on Tuesday and ended up having an impromptu swim time. The kids just got in with their clothes on, luckily that was our last stop before going home.

* Katelynn did really good at gymnastics this week and is getting better at the forward roll standing and on the bars. The class went on the big floor this week and on the big balance beam.

* Marky was enjoying the first watermelon of the season.


Katelynn playing with her birthday toys, lacing cards.


* Katelynn did not want to wait until we sang to blowout her candles I lit them she blew them right out. 


* Since Katelynn isn't much of a cake fan I made some cake batter Rice Krispie Treats that were so super sweet, wowee. Katelynn loved them.


* The four of us. See I was at the party even if this was my only picture.



No comments: