* We ended the Ended the Easter party at 6:45 when Mark chipped his tooth on the red wagon. Mark was sitting on his Knees while Ben was pulling him on the grass and Mark started moving and Ben stopped so he could sit on his bum but the momentum brought him forward and he hit the wagon with his front tooth. It is a little jagged on the bottom and he slept well through the night so hopefully there isn't any permenant damage.
* I now have a quilt sandwich, with the top, batting and bottom all connected. We shall see how quicly I can quilt it.
* I also saw a post about a cute little skirt for Katelynn so for about four dollars and a couple hours later I had a skirt made for Katelynn.
* Mark will now transfer from Katelynn's bed clear off the top of the toy box and stand on top of it. Little stinker. I might have to rearrange the room so he won't hurt himself.
* Porter and Mark checking out the inside of the nursery closet.
* Mark on Easter Sunday
* Katelynn after church, but this is also an everyday thing where she gets all dressed up in one of her outfits and has her purse and sunglasses ready to go out. I love the socks and sandals






No comments:
Post a Comment