* I found this delicious recipe for homemade lemon bars. I did just make 8 x 8 pan instead of the 9 x 13 just because I knew that I would have eaten the whole pan myself. It was finished that night and can't wait to make them again! I ended up making these 3 times this week to share with others.
* I am so happy with how Katelynn did at gymnastics today. She was a lot more cooperative and did a few things more than usual. Coach Gail is so wonderful and patient with her.
* We made it successfully through Story time at the Library. Katelynn sat and listened well through the stories and we even checked out a few books to take home. I am very happy with that.
* I was able to cut out and start the quilt for Katelynn and Katelynn has even helped me sew it together. After we sewed some of the pieces together we had to iron them flat. As I finished ironing them she gave each piece a kiss. It was really sweet. I hope she enjoys the quilt as much when it gets finished.
* After bathes they like to run up and down the hall with their towels on. It is so cute.



No comments:
Post a Comment