Sunday, March 10, 2013

Right Now 11

* Katelynn has learned the game hide and seek and so this week has been all about who is hiding and who is counting. Playing this game with a three year old is very funny. If I am counting, she is running to her hiding spot before I can even close my eyes or get to our counting spot. If she is counting she is telling me where to hide and wants me to hide there before she closes her eyes. I will call out "Ready or not here I come" andshe is already popping out from her hiding spot. Mark is also catching on to the game and will go to one of our spots and wait. I love it. It is so cute.

*Mark had his 18 month appointment this week. He is now 25 lbs 8 oz and 33.5 inches tall. We have also made him a refferal to CVRC Central Valley Regional Center for his lack of spoken words. He says only one word and it really isn't a word, it's "uh-oh" but he understands everything that I say to him, where's daddy, where are your ears, pick up the lids and put them away, and everything in between, he just won't talk. So, hopefully speech therapy will help. I don't know what it will all entail we have an appointment in April for an evaluation.

* Mark got a hair cut. I think it looks very nice. Ben was shaving as I was holding and he would giggle when the clippers got next to his ears or neck.


No comments: