* If you have known Ben for any minute of your life you know that he tends to have his own language, which is now rubbing off onto our children. Last week Katelynn, Mark and Ben were playing in Katelynn's room and I was folding laundry in our room. I then heard Mark crying and Katelynn say to Ben, Daddy you just "Jimmy-Jacked" him. Meaning you just hurt him. Ben and I died laughing Katelynn and Mark don't even know the misunderstandings that will happen because of their father's vocabulary.
* I am almost done with the quilt top for Katelynn. I am loving how it is turning out.
* We have been going on daily walks since the weather has been so awesome. It is almost routine that after Mark wakes up from his nap and before Daddy comes home from work we go around the block.
* Which then leads to the fact that Katelynn is doing really good on her scooter and is now starting to coast more.
* Fruits and Veggies have been entering our life more and hopefully we can start getting rid of some of the processed stuff.
* We celebrated eleven years of marriage this week, here's to an eternity more to come.

No comments:
Post a Comment