* Mark knows where his ears, nose, mouth, and belly button are. He puts his fingers in both of his ears when you ask where they are, and will blow his nose with that question, For his mouth he will stick out his tongue and then put his fingers in his mouth and will giggle and pull up his shirt to find his belly button.
* Whenever I put a show on for the kids and am sitting to watch it with them Mark will run to where I am sitting and want to sit with me. I just happened to catch him making a silly face here. It lasts about 10 - 15 minutes then he is off checking other stuff out.
* You found the Cape that Grandma B made you today. You would wear it for longer periods of time if it was facing forward like a bib rather than a cape.
* We had a home teacher over tonight and of course the whole thing of "Company is here so I am going to act like a crazy Animal" happened with you two. As we were getting ready to say a prayer Katelynn pulled out the play guitar and started rocking out on it and Mark started dancing to the music. It was pretty darn hilarious. I hope that they do it again so I can get a video of it, but it probably won't.



No comments:
Post a Comment