Monday, July 25, 2011

The Island

About a month age we went to The Island with Sarah, Max and Jesse. Katelynn thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. We slowly made our way up the levels of slides. We went down the whale. A slide with Mommy.
Then a tube slide with Jesse.


Then I let Sarah, Max and Jesse take her on the bigger slide while I took pictures of them coming down. I called up to Sarah to know when she was coming down and she then pointed to the biggest slide. She some how made her own way up to the biggest slide and came down sliding with the biggest grin on her face.
She went up and down quite a few times and loved it.





I soon found out though that she wasn't waiting her turn. She would get up to the line and cut in front of the four or five other kids. Little Stinker. So, I started going up with her and making her wait which was such torture for her, but it isn't nice to cut.
We went on the Lazy River and into the wave pool. She was okay in the river but didn't really like the waves from the wave pool. She was being tossed around like a little feather. They had a great time playing in the water spouts.


We were there for about three hours before she started losing all sense of reality and so we went home for nap time.
It was really fun and I know that she will keep enjoying going. We probably will go one more time before the baby comes.

No comments: