Monday, May 16, 2011

24 Weeks

Baby Boy's birth is getting closer and closer. I really can't believe that in about 3 months he will be here. Sarah has given me some clothes and blankets and of course I have bought some too. I have started washing stuff and putting it away. One major thing that we need to do is move our food storage rotation system out of the office. We are moving around our room a little so that we will have a place to fit the pack-n-play for the first few months. He will end up sleeping in the office when he goes into the crib but we haven't decided what we are going to do about Ben's computer. These are all just ideas for now we shall see what transpires over the next few weeks as we start putting things into action for this little guy.
A name. We don't know yet. We have ideas but we don't want to tell people our ideas until we know for sure what it is.
I have been feeling pretty good and sleeping decently. Nasal stuffiness is still a problem but is mostly under control, I can handle blowing my nose a couple of times a day it was when I couldn't be more than a few feet from a kleenex that is a little much.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I had my monthly OB visit last week and everything is looking right on schedule. I have gained 11 pounds total, which I think is perfect for me. I know that the big weight gains are coming.
Here I am at 24 Weeks


Here is 26 weeks with Katelynn. I think I am carrying lower this time. It definitely feels that way at least. He moves alot. He will get into a kicking and punching fit, especially when I am going to bed. I can easily sit for a minute and he will start acting up. I think he is used to me being on the go all the time.
I had a fall yesterday. I was visiting a couple primary kids for their birthdays when I lost my footing. I landed on my bum so, baby boy is just fine but the big problem was that my knees gave out when I was trying to balance myself. I think that the ligament loosening pregnancy hormone is working and that is why my knees gave out so easily. I have tried to take it easy today. My right knee hurts the worst as I am walking and getting up and down. It does feel better than yesterday and I am glad that I don't have work until Saturday so I can heel completely.
I think that is all for know about Baby Boy. Talk to you later.

No comments: