Katelynn's favorite spot in the whole house right now is in her top dresser drawer. First she opens the drawer, climbs onto the arm of the futon, and climbs into the dresser where she then proceeds to take all of her folded socks apart. After they are taken apart she then put one on her right hand. She can't cover both hands by herself and she can't get down from the dresser without calling for help. Since she is now sleeping on the futon we have separated the dresser and futon so that she can't get into the drawer in the middle of the night.
Katelynn has a new word...No. Right now she says it soft and sweet. I know that won't last to long. I asked her tonight if she wanted her bedtime milk, she thought for a second and turned to me to say, "no." I had to laugh since I knew she wanted it. The full concept of no hasn't sunk in yet.
Katelynn's understanding of things is growing so much. Tonight I told her it was time for a bath. She looked at me and said, "Ba." I then asked her where the bath was and she pointed down the hall. I got up and followed her to the hall and asked where the bath was and she looked at the two closed doors and went to the correct door to open it. It really seems like she is catching on to more things quicker now.
She is pretty amazing if I do say so myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment