Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is coming!

I am so excited for Christmas this year. We have our decorations out except for the tree which we will get tomorrow. The stockings are laying by the chimney with care as Katelynn has already pulled them down. So that temptation was taken away. I know that the tree will only be decorated halfway up this year. Hopefully the little one won't be too mischievous.
Ben put up the lights outside today and we have more stuff planned. I guess I am excited about it because of Katelynn but, I know that she has no clue what is going on except that things are looking alot different around the house. I am trying not to overwhelm her, but maybe I am and I don't know it.
I didn't realize it but I do have quite a collection of Nativity's. I have six totally different ones. One small one, a painting, a full stable, a homemade one, a statue and a play one for Katelynn. I don't quite have one for each year of our marriage but pretty close. I do love nativity's. I hope that you are feeling the Christmas spirit too.

1 comment:

Sarah Mejias said...

I think now we can decorate the whole tree, but the precious ornaments will go up on top and all "others" that mom says, can go towards the bottom.