Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Friday Letters

I haven't posted one of these in a while but I really LOVED this topic so I knew that I needed to do it.
What did your child do this week that made you laugh?
This is something that she does every night. We read scriptures, say a family prayer and then I tell her to give Daddy kisses. She gives fart kisses or raspberries on his cheek then turns around and says as loud as can be "BYE" while waving her hand that is under her chin. She is such a cutie pie.
Sometimes Ben says to just take her to bed but I have Katelynn give him kisses and he just can't resist her silly little self.

We have a name puzzle for her and the tupperware shape ball and we have her trained that when she gets the right shape in the right spot with either the puzzle or ball she will stop and clap. It is funny when she is doing a puzzle at someone's house and she will stop and clap she just make me laugh.

No comments: