Sunday, April 12, 2009

Call Off

So, Friday I asked the charge nurse if I could be placed on the call off list for Sunday. The census has been extremely low and they have been sending nurses all over the hospital to cover other units so I thought it was worth a shot. Since it was a holiday it was going to be a long shot that they would actually call me off. The worst that could happen was they would not call and I would have to go to work.

My alarm went off at 5am and I waited until 5:19 and was loosing hope, but then it happened my cell rang and the night shift charge was calling and telling me I was called off. WOO-HOO!!! So, I spent Easter with Ben and we are now down to just Thursday for working. One day. I can make it.

Anna

2 comments:

Erin J said...

ONE MORE SHIFT! YOU CAN DO IT!

Ammy said...

Good deal. When I had Hannah, I was due on 9/22 an I worked until the 19th. So you are a lucky girl. It was hard but it kept my mind off things...you know how that is.