Saturday was very successful for my mom and I. Ben decided that he really didn't need anything at REI and slept in instead. So, I met up with my mom and we walked around Old Town. This is my favorite thing about them living so close to Old Town we don't have to hunt for parking and a half a block away is where the fun begins. I was searching for anything cute and relativly inexpensive. What we found were BOWS! I got a couple at my shower and from Target and I doubled my supply at the Big Hat Days. Amy and Ammy would be very happy with my finds. I did decide though that the $6 that they were charging for the bow keeper was a little too much and we could make that ourselves and we did for $1.50. Ben thinks I am nuts with all the bows but, I like them I even got one for Fourth of July.

There weren't too many children's clothes but we did find one outfit. I think it is so cute. I can't wait until she fits it.

The biggest success of the day was finding this name puzzle. I have learned that Katelynn isn't the most common way to spell her name but it is an accepeted way to spell it and so I wasn't expecting to find her name as a puzzle but it was and I had to get it. Now it is in the nursery waiting for her to play with it when she gets older.

Just an FYI: Only 3 more shifts!!
Type at you later.
Anna
3 comments:
Like the bows and the puzzle. I've always wanted to get one of those puzzles but I would have to buy 2 maybe even 3 at once and that was too much for my budget. Time is ticking away mom to be!
You're right, I am very happy about your bows!! I can't wait to see them. I wish I could have gone and got some of my own although Rodney would not like it if I bought any more. :) That outfit is very cute too.
Eeeekkkk! Love the bows!
Post a Comment