Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Nesting Part 1

I really have no excuse for not being on top of blogging. I usually have time now everyday where I could sit and do this but I haven't been feeling it. So we will see where this post takes us.

Yes, I am off work. Last Thursday was it and it really has been weird to think that I don't have to go back for a few months. I have been doing little projects around the house to try and get ready for Katelynn but every time I really think about it there seems so be so much more that I need and want to do before she comes. Hopefully, she'll come when I am ready (insert laughing here). I guess I will just take this all one day at a time and whatever happens, happens. Everyone says though that she could be here any day now and that is a little crazy.

The house is slowly getting cleaned up and ready. I do little projects a day towards that one. My mom came over last week and helped me do some stuff and she'll be coming out once a week to help and for company. We went through the pantry last week and was quite amazed at how much stuff I had that was expired. I try not to buy stuff that won't be used but I guess things slip to the back of the cupboard.

My mind is going in so many different directions sometimes that I can't figure out what I should be doing. I just want everything to be okay and everything will be since I have Ben and he is a huge strength to me.

Here are a couple of Layouts from Katelynn's book.


I hope to get that futher along so I can be ready to just put the pictures of her in it when she comes. We shall see. I hope everyone is well. Type at you later.

No comments: