Tuesday, April 14, 2009
4 am
I hate that time of day. For the past few weeks I have been waking up at that time for no good reason. I turn over and look at the clock and it says 4:00. Of course I don't get out of bed but instead I usually lay there for 30 min to an hour trying to fall back to sleep, but then Ben's alarm goes off at 5am and I am awaken again. I know that it is only going to get worse. I just hope that 4 am isn't her wake up time. The funny thing is Ben has been doing the same thing too. I don't know if I wake him up by turning (I don't turn very agile any more, there is alot of shaking going on when I turn in bed, well, I am not agile in any move I make in that case anyways)or if he wakes up himself but we both hate to see that time on our clocks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh don't worry, you'll be able to see 12am, 1am, 2am,3 am, even 5am :)
I did the same thing during the last few months of my pregnancy. Woke up for no reason and couldn't go back to sleep. Now I have NO problem going back to sleep whenever I wake up. :)
You'll get used to seeing the clock at every hour, so get used to it now. Your sleep is over, sorry to say!
Post a Comment