Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I need help

My hairdresser moved. I don't have a back-up and I am in DESPERATE need of a hair cut. Let's just say that I know I haven't cut my hair since I got pregnant. I am hoping to get it cut before she comes. I went to supercuts once in my teens for a simple trim and ended up with a crooked hair cut so I won't be going back there. I am also not the type to be going in every 8 weeks as you can tell by that previous comment.
So, ladies I am asking for suggestions. Nothing outrageous, it is for just hair cuts. I haven't dyed my hair since I got married (which was seven years ago this weekend). I don't keep up with dyes. So, someone who is a good hair cutter. I also know that after she is born my hair is going to change drastically, but I am desperate now. Please give me ideas I am begging.
Thanks,

Anna

3 comments:

Becca said...

There is a great lady in my ward but that's in Idaho so I don't know how far your willing to travel :) The last lady who did my hair also in Idaho has clients that fly in to see her :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows....your hair may not change all that much....just all fall out like mine did...and still is. There was gal I used to go to that was REALLY good. (I still can't find anyone as good as her here) Her name is Brittany and she works (or worked) at Head over Heals....it is in Fresno I THINK on CEDAR...MAYBE???? (If it is still there) I can't really remember. But she was good. I am pretty picky when I want my hair cut, when I tell them I want and inch, I don't want 3...she was PERFECT! AND she was LDS.
Ammy

Own Ya Benny said...

Hey Anna,
I have a great hairdresser. Her name is Rebecca Garcia at Zarcone on Bullard and 41. She is really great. If you don't come up with anyone else.