Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fun Times

This weekend was our Anniversary and we really didn't do anything for it. We had family in town for the memorial and so we went to the memorial and we spent time with them. Saturday morning we did spend some time out back picking the dreaded weeds. They always get out of control, I guess we should change the way we manage them but oh well. We went to the memorial and the luncheon after and we made plans for everyone to come out to our house for dinner on Sunday.

Sunday is the usual day where Ben and I maks some sort of "deliciousness" or in lay man's terms dessert. Usually it is cookies. This time I wanted cake so we planned ahead and got the stuff for a strawberry cake from my favorite cake book. It was very good. I will make this again. And as I thought about it more, I remembered that it was Beth's Birthday and so we got two birds with one stone, a birthday cake and a delicious cake. And it was great that we had family there to sing to her.



We did spend a little time outside and it was pretty cold, once it goes from sevenites to forties in a day it is mighty chilly. Tara and Brynne loved playing with the dogs and Eden and Jonah loved the idea of the dogs but were VERY scared of them to say the least, but they are quite the intimidating dogs to begin with. Tara was nice enough though to pull the kids around in the wagon.



My neices are very excited for me to be having a baby and really can't wait to meet her. My neice Eden said to me on Sunday, "I just love your belly." My other neice Brynne said has been very worried that I might not be eating enough and so when we were eating dinner she looked at my hamburger and tater tots and said, "Katelynn will love that." and as she was leaving she turned to me with her hands on her hips and said, "Now make sure that you eat enough for Katelynn." They are both 4 and love the idea of babies.

I hope everyone is doing well type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

Becca said...

where's the picture of anna and the haircut . . . I'm waiting.