Friday, March 20, 2009

Hair Cut

Today I finally had a moment to check my email and Sarah, my cousin on Ben's side, left a comment about a girl she knew. So, I gave her a call at 11 and she had an opening at 1. I was shocked amazed and happy. It is always scary to go to someone new for you hair, you just really don't want them to screw it up. I went and everything was just fine. We actually know another girl in common from my work. It feels like I lost 5 lbs of hair today. I'll have Ben take a pic tomorrow.

I also ordered some gaucho capris from old navy last week and they came today. Oh, my, goodness...they are so comfortable and light. I might be wearing these long after she is born. What does suck is that it is starting to get warm here and I have only 8 weeks before she is here, so I am trying to decide if and how many capri/shorts to buy if any. I know I will need them for post too but I don't know for how long. I am thinking of buying a coulpe pairs just so I can be comfortable.

Other than that this week has been pretty quite. Only eight more shifts to go. I will leave you with a couple of pages from Katelynn's book.




Type at you all later.

Anna

No comments: