We got home and started a whirlwind 5 days where I don't know where the days went. I think there was work, mountians, church and Laundry in there somewhere. I have had the past four days off and have gotten myself alot more organized and the house isn't in shambles anymore. The house is cleaned, the yard is mowed (now I have my allergies to deal with) and I feel like I am a little organized. I know that I am only getting started with having no time to myself though.
Yesterday I went to take some pictures with Sarah and Max and Jesse for their three year old photos. Max was shy at first but then was Mr. Photogenic. Jesse though wasn't so happy, he wasn't feeling good but I did get a couple that I liked.




I also have a couple of favorites from visiting Becca. Here is Owen and Lily.





As for me I am feeling great. I had a doctors appt yesterday and things are going fine. They are still talking about the shape of my uterus so I will probably need to have another US in a couple of weeks to make sure she has enough room to grow. Then the nurse talked about if she doesn't have enough room that I might go into preterm labor and so just watch for cramping, bleeding, and unexpected gushes of water. All said very calmly and like I shouldn't worry, but HELLO I am NICU nurse and a soon to be first time mom, DON'T freak me out like that. So, that has been on my mind a little. Then she has been pretty quite today so that has gotten me worried. Oh, I am a mental mess but I keep praying and TRY not to worry. I know that is she was born right now she would be fine, I just really don't want to her to be a patient at work. I see the MD in 13 days and everything will be just fine. Oh, this just sucks. 9 1/2 weeks. Really really crazy.
Well, everyone wish me luck this weekend, it is my last time working two shifts in a row before Katelynn. 12 shifts to go, but who is counting ;) Type at you all later.
Anna

3 comments:
Oh aren't those kids super cute. Their parents must be awesome!!!
That dress is totally cute that lily is wearing, someone in the family must have good taste. Oh, and the pics of Max and Jesse are cute too. They must have an Aunt that really loves them and takes good pics with a good camera :)
HI ANNA! I just wanted to stop by your home on the web to say HI HI HI! I hope you are feeling well! Miss you!
Erin
P.S. Go to my blog! There is a LO with a picture of you!
Post a Comment