I hope everyone had a fun and safe night. We went over to Beth and Kevin's for a few hours and rang in New York's New Year!! LOL!! I don't think that any of us were up at midnight! Though at midnight in our neighborhood there was something squealing and some fireworks exploding. The fireworks woke me up at midnight along with, guess what else... THE POWER GOING OUT AGAIN! The horrible thing about this is that we have lived here for two years and I think that the power has went out at leas 15 times. That is truly ridiculous. The power was back by two am though. I know exciting stuff happening here.
We do need a Christmas update though.
Christmas Eve I worked but met up with Ben's family after and opened presents there.
Brynne opening a Disney Bingo Game from Jackson and Eden

Tara, Brynne, and Eden received a purse with different small things in it that I had picked up from Target's 1 dollar spot.

As Caleb and Heather have been remodeling their house Jonah has shown a love for tools, (He can turn on Caleb's table saw, so they have to remember to unplug it when not in use) so everyone got him different tools for Christmas and he loved it!

From Mary and RW each family got a turn crank emergency radio, Kevin turning the crank.

The next morning we got Katelynn's surprise and we had already given each other gifts which were a new laptop for me and a Bike frame for Ben. Ben also got me some homemade jams from a holiday boutique and I got him the game clue which he wasn't so thrilled about, oh well. From John and Ammy we received a Beautiful frame with the Living Christ Message in it. Thank you John and Ammy. Oh by the way, Ammy packed and shipped the frame very well with shredded paper and peanuts. I opened it and thought oh dear how am I going to get the present out without getting the shreds everywhere. We didn't do too bad but we still had to vacuum afterwards.
We then went over to my parents where we opened gifts there.
Damien opening an erector set, that Mike has been building more than Damien as it is quite advanced.

This picture is of Jesse's Pocket. Look at it brimming full of Hot Wheels!

The Fire Truck

Fire trucks on the Kitchen floor.

We had Christmas breakfast there which I thought was quite delicious and maybe we can try again. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas too. I will type at you all later.
Anna

1 comment:
Looks like everyone had a ball. I am glad that you had to vacuum after opening my box...my goal was accomplished. We had a TON of shreded paper and anytime I send a package to someone, I hope that it makes a mess. I hope you liked the frame. I know it wasn't much but it took me a lot of time to make it and I enjoyed it.
Ammy
Post a Comment