
I guess the nose of it got warped in shipping, but really you can't even tell and it works just fine, Ben was driving home on the freeway and said he didn't hear any "Chatter." I am excited, because I was wondering what will happen when we go camping with Katelynn, our car is already full to the brim without all of her stuff.
Last weekend Ben and I went down to LA for Joshua's Baby blessing. We just did a quick trip, we were gone for about 24 hours but for some reason it felt like we were gone the entire weekend. Saturday night we hung out with Caleb, Heather, Beth, Kevin, Micah and the Very pregnant Jennifer. Sunday morning at 4am Ben got a phone call from Micah, I was closest to the phone but had not idea how to answer it that early in the morning. The only reason he would be calling is it someone died or Jennifer went into labor. Jennifer was in labor. Her water broke at 1am and so Sunday morning Heather Beth and I said we would swing by after the blessing for a few minutes and give her a pep talk and a you can do it (She was very anxious about the delivery). Well, it was 12:30 and the blessing was over and we were waiting for heather to finish up a couple things before we went over. I get a call from Ben saying she had the baby. We were all shocked. So, we get over there about 1 and Micah asked us to stay with her while he went home and got some stuff and took the dogs out. So little Matthew was born on Joshua's blessing day. I didn't have my camera with me so Beth has all the pictures because she was a little bit smarter than I, I had no thought to bring it with me. Matthew was born at 7lbs and 18 inches. We came home that evening and had to go to work the next day.
I have to admit I haven't scrapbooked in weeks. I am dying to do some. I want to start some of the book for Katelynn. So, it is my goal to do some of that this weekend. I have a baby shower on Sat to go to and Church on Sunday so hopefully I can fit that in to my busy schedule.
I had an OB appointment yesterday and everything is going great. We heard the heartbeat for a minute at about 147 beats per minute. The show ended when she faded away and was finished with show and tell. I guess that she thought she cooperated for long enough and decided to check out another part of the womb. She has been getting stronger with her kicking. I was laying in bed this morning not wanting to get up, but she knew I was awake and started punching and kicking me out of bed.
Lastly, I went to Destination Maternity yesterday and found a couple of tops but the really exciting thing was I got a coupon for 25% off at Carter's and Osh Kosh when you spend $25. I can spend $25 very easily. So, when we go to LA in a couple of weeks we will be stopping at the outlets and checking out what they got. Woo-Hoo! I love Carter's. Anyways I hope to be posting some layout's this weekend. So, I will type at you all later.
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment