Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Boring

This has been quite the lazy week we really haven't been out doing much. Ben has gotten into a movie watching mood so we have a stack of movie rentals. When we were at Wal Mart the other day we also checked out their $5 movies. Usually I can't find anything decent but this time we were lucky we found Ever After, Knights Tale, Family man, and Sleepless in Seattle. We have watched a couple of them and Ben has watched a few of his rentals (He went while I was working one day.)

I have worked on Katelynn's book some more. I am so excited to be able to start working on this now while for one I have time and second so that I can remember the details.



Yes, you can all be grossed out. That is the stick that I tested on, I didn't keep it I just took a picture of it. Anyways, I am thinking again that when I finish the book I will print two copies. One where I'll have it out for Katelynn and everyone to read and then the second to give in great condition when she gets married. But she may want the one she has been playing with all her life. We shall see what happens.

Today was the first day that I was able to catch her kicking as a bump on my belly. It has been very hard to sneak up on her. When ever I move she stops. So I was sneaky today and caught her in the act. I know more is to come but it was nice to see it the first time. I just hope Ben can see it soon too. I am really feeling great. I am just getting more tired again. Not as bad as in the beginning but it is getting harder to get through work. I think I have said that before, but it is true 5pm comes and I really want to take a nap. I don't have anything else so I hope all is well. Type at you all later.

Anna

1 comment:

RMCarter said...

I don't think a pic of the test is gross at all! When you see one line for soooo long, you want to remember the day you finally saw two! :)