Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Becca

I have now warped Becca into digiscrapbooking. I talked with her on the phone today for about 3 hours, 1.5 times 2. I really don't know how that happened since there is Owen and Lily to consider. You know what though I really think that Owen is the cutest thing ever. I just wish he was closer so that I could squeeze him and listen to his nonsense. I really don't know how Becca does it with such cuties around her all day. Some how Owen ended up painting his toenails (meaning FOOT) while we were talking today. I hope she posted those pics she took of that.

I told her that I had did some LO's of her children and haven't posted them, she was disappointed that they hadn't been up yet so here they are.

Owen Jumping off their couch when we visited in March (Becca I swear these couches are different than the ones in the pictures that you sent me)


Lily Being an Angel


Aren't they cute. Yes, Bec I will send you copies of those. Bec it was great talking to you today I hope that you have a good day tomorrow with out me. I am off Friday if you're bored again.

I have to go to bed but I will talk to you all later.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Anna I not only want copies but I want the files you do such good work I should just give you my pictures and say happy scraping

Erin J said...

What happened to the link to the Midnight Sun book? I doesnt work.