On to my stories. Saturday I was on my way to work and on the freeway a few miles away when all of a sudden (I was in the nissan) this black thing came flying up and hit the driver's side window. It freaked me out. I kept going and nothing funky was happening to the car, just to me. I parked at work and checked out the tire, since that was where it came from. We have the cheapest hubcaps known to man and half of the hub cap broke off. Later I called Kevin and he said to just take the other half off. So, now we look all ghetto with the black rim of the tire showing. Ben said today that he felt hill billyish at work with that missing.
Saturday night I had the dogs inside for a while to cool down and they like to be inside, they will whine at the sliding door sometimesif you are in the living room and they aren't in with you. Anyways, we haven't let them sleep inside yet so I was letting them out, through the sliding door. Just the screen door was closed since it was been very nice at night. They knew they were heading out so they ran to the door and bounced off the screen. It was so funny, they didn't know what was going on. They bent the door a little but that is to be expected, it has been bent since just after we moved in, I am surprised they didn't go through the screen, all 180 lbs of them.
I found this the other day. It is the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun, Twilight from Edwards point of view. Oh, My Goodness, it is so good. I guess it was leaked to begin with and the writer felt that the only thing to do was to release it on her website. I read about it on one of the forums I go to and someone said that this "Leak" might be a way to help her out since the last release was so, so. Anyways, she said she may not finish it, but I hope she gets over that and finishes it.
I am at work the next few days but I have my helper so I don't have much to do. I'll have to go to the Library tonight and pick up a book. I night be back tomorrow if something good happens tonight.
Here are a couple of LO for your viewing pleasure.
Brynne, Max and Jesse last July

Ben, Caleb and Eden last July.

Type at you all later.
Anna
P.S. I made it to my 30 points again for Sweet Shoppe so I get another coupon. Woo-Hoo. And there was so many cute things released this week. Thanks for putting up with this.

1 comment:
How do you type on a path. I tried... and failed!
Post a Comment