Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hey all

I guess that this will be a random post as I don't know what to say. Really, nothing too exciting has been going on. A few weeks ago I read the book P.S. I Love you. The book was great. I really wanted to see what the movie was going to be like. I had also leant the book to Jade and so we decided to watch the movie together. Friday we finally did. The movie was NOTHING like the book. I liked the book so much better. I can't believe how much the book was butchered in comparison. I was laughing so hard at some parts in the book that I couldn't was to see in the movie and those parts weren't there. I guess you can say the book and the movie are related as they are about a dead husband who leaves notes for his wife. If you like to read check out the book. I really liked it.

Saturday was another scrapbooking crop that I went to. I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I did 2 and a half pages. I guess the mojo wasn't with me. Ben took me and dropped me off and he went biking and to the Gym. I have decided that Ben has to do some physical activity everyday or else he goes NUTS or drives me nuts. It isn't enough to go for a walk, he needs a good half hour to hour of sweating.

Church was good, High council Sunday. I swear guys I am boring right now and then I am working the next couple of days so nothing will be happening then. I hope you all had a great weekend. Type at you all later.

Anna

No comments: