I on the other hand really didn't do all that much. I relaxed, read a book, went on the gondola ride to the top of Mammoth, and went and got a massage and facial. The massage was nice and the facial was okay (I won't be going back there again). So let's begin when I show up to the office 5 minutes early and no one is there, I call and she is running late and will be right there. Ding one, if this is your business please be on time to an appointment. She shows up and is an over baked lady in her 50's and is wearing board shorts, a tank top with a bikini top underneath. Ding two, dress appropriately, please. Then she forgets her keys and has to have someone pick them up at her house and bring them to her. Ding three, have a spare. Next, she TALKS the entire time during the massage and facial about her problems and woes and asks me questions. Ding four, I came to you to relax not to be talked to. I have had three or four massages before so I know that most of the people don't talk, the room is dark and relaxing, and they don't ask for a tip (which she didn't get). Anyways, now I want another massage and a pedicure.
On to better things, the gondola ride was very nice. I got to see where Ben was going to be and it was so nice up there. Ben had a couple of friends up there that he met up with, so he wasn't alone. Sunday we drove through Yosemite to get home and stopped at Teneya Lake for a Picture. It was very nice up there. Ben got a little annoyed with the visitors since they were wanted to see everything and we just wanted to get through. Oh, well we made it home and have an inter agency pass to go to the state and national parks without paying again for the year. I hope we make it up to Yosemite again soon. I like it there.
I worked Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday, was Beth and Kevin's Anniversary and so to celebrate they invited everyone to go to the temple and do Sealings for our ancestors. Which I thought was a great idea. We, did some names that I knew and others that I didn't.
Today I did some shopping at Target and Costco. When I pulled into Target's parking lot I spotted my nephews, then my mom and then my sister. I pulled into a spot next to them and we went shopping together. The boys ended up with some swim shorts for next year and some winter Pajamas. I got a shirt and Sarah got the most since it was her Birthday trip. We also found a cute outfit for Lily.
Here's the LO for the week. Today we have Damien in our back yard and my parents when they gave us the push trike for the Memorial Day 2007.


Type at you all later. I will add some pice from the weekend.
Anna

1 comment:
Hey, we were just up in that area this weekend! We were near Mono Lake, just north of Mammoth, I believe.
Sorry your massage was such a bust! I hate when they talk to you at the salon. I just want to relax and read a magazine!!!
Hope the next massage is better!
Post a Comment